THE KILLARNEY RIVERSIDE HOTEL HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Killarney Riverside Hotel with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Our Promise to You
- The Killarney Riverside Hotel has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) And we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout.
- Elevators limited to one family per trip.
- Breakfast will be served daily in our restaurant from 7.30am to 11am, breakfast is by reservation only. Please maintain social distancing.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing. Daily menus available from 1pm to 9pm.
- Restaurant will be open from 6pm to 9pm each evening. All meals are by reservation only.
- If you would like to dine in your room during your stay, we have an order and collect service available from our River Bar.
- Dining times may be subject to change so please re check on arrival
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Reduced paper amenities in rooms.
- Your room will not be serviced during your stay unless requested before 3pm each day. This is for the safety of our staff and to reduce contact. Toiletries will be left at your door. If you do not need anything during your stay please hang the Do Not Disturb sign.
Check in & Check out
- Due to extra health and safety measures in preparing our bedrooms, we may have to adhere to strict check in and check out times. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, the wellbeing of our guests is our utmost priority.
- Hotel bedrooms: check in time 4pm, check out 12pm.
- If you would prefer a contactless check out, please notify our reception team on arrival and they can take prepayment for your stay.